Echo Dot with Clock (5th Generation)
The Echo Dot with Clock (5th Generation) price in Kenya is KES 11,500 shillings. With Alexa built-in, the glacier-white it can also become a faithful household assistant. As a speaker, this 5th generation Echo Dot further improves audio quality for clearer vocals and more dynamic sound than previous generations. With Alexa, you can use your voice to ask it general questions, help you in the kitchen, play music, and much more. This particular version of the Echo Dot also features an integrated light-up display under the fabric, showing the time, weather, and current song title. Beyond asking Alexa for the weather or playing Spotify, the Echo Dot can integrate with other smart home and Amazon products to expand its capabilities.
About this speaker
- Alexa is the powerful Amazon digital assistant that’s always ready to help. Connected to the internet, it can use that resource to answer general questions, set timers, provide weather forecasts and sports scores, and even tell you a joke.
- With compatible smart home devices on the same Wi-Fi network, you can use your voice to control them using the Echo Dot. You can also create functions called “routines”, which automate functions based on certain triggers. For example, you can have music play at a specific time, turn on the lights if you trip a motion sensor, or activate a fan if the temperature gets too hot.
- Compatible with the Amazon ecosystem of products, the Echo Dot can be paired with another Echo Dot for multi-room audio, paired with a Fire TV for home theater sound, or with an eero Wi-Fi router to extend its Wi-Fi coverage.
- Setup is as easy as plugging the Echo Dot into the wall and connecting it to the internet using the Alexa app on your mobile device.
- A wide variety of features are available to maximize your privacy when using the Echo Dot. To start, you can use the built-in button at any time to turn off the microphone. The Echo Dot also offers access to wake word technology and streaming indicators. Use your voice to ask Alexa to view and delete voice recordings, give you access to privacy settings, and more.
- Echo Dot is made from 55% post-consumer recycled plastics and 100% post-consumer recycled polyester yarn, and it comes in 100% recyclable packaging. When left idle for too long, the Echo Dot will enter a low-power mode to conserve electricity. Please note that low-power mode may not function for all user configurations. You can actually track and manage energy usage in the Alexa app. Amazon also goes beyond the Echo Dot and your home by actively working to build wind and solar farms to produce clean energy to offset the electricity it uses. Amazon offers Amazon Second Chance, which helps with trading in or recycling the Echo Dot down the road.